Here a brief, easy and quick recipe for vegan american pancakes that I usually follow from here since I found it.
- 1 cup of flour (whichever kind you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (organic cane sugar, brown, white…)
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cup of soy milk
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Add 1 cup of flour into a bowl. If you have a lid, shake the flour or simply sift it.
2. Add the sugar, the baking powder and the pinch of salt.
3. Add the soy milk and the olive oil.
4. Stir the mixture well, avoiding lumps.
5. On a hot pan, pour some oil and add the mixture.When you notice air bubbles, flip it over.
Get the toppings. You can add fruits, cheese, cured meat, chocolate… Anything you wish.
And enjoy them!