Who is enjoying these sunny days with mild wind and brief showers?? Meeee!!
And my taste buds are craving for salads and nice dressings… Explosion of freshness in my mouth.
This recipe is a classic, specially when we’ve got no time to cook anything decent but still the result is great.
Ingredients (4 people)
1. Boil the eggs for 10 minutes and let them cool down.
2. Chop the tomato in small cubes. Chop the onion finely (optional).
2. Cut the eggs in half longitudinally and take the yolk out.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the can of tuna, the tomato cubes, the yolks and the onion. Add some olive oil and salt until it becomes a paste. Alternatively, you could add mayo to the mixture, but I liked to keep it on the low calories side.
4. Lay the 16 emptied half eggs on a plate and fill the center with the mixture.
5. Present the eggs on a base of lettuce or just on their own.
And… a dressing that I’m currently enjoying…
Give it a go (and be adventureous with measures…)